- Protective coating helps protect underside of vehicle from corrosion and chips
- Rubberized properties can reduce road noise for a quieter ride
- Easy-to-apply formula provides fast coverage
- High-build capabilities allow customized thicknesses
- Coarse texture helps match original coating appearance
- Price mentioned for 1l bottle of 1 No.
3M™ Body Schutz™ Rubberized Coating works as a protective coating with sound deadening qualities designed for cars, trucks and vans. Our black, rubberized coating bonds to a wide variety of surfaces
3M™ Body Schutz™ Rubberized Coating helps protect vehicles from corrosion and reduce road noise. Its high build capabilities add a layer of protection to shield the underside of a vehicle from moisture, road salt and stones. This layer of protection helps guard against corrosion, rust and chipping. The rubberized coating helps reduce road noise helping create a quieter and more pleasant ride inside the vehicle for passengers.
Our formula of rubberized coating is easy to apply, and provides good coverage with a consistent final appearance. High-build capabilities allow you to customize the layer to your desired thickness. This product gives the coarsest texture of all 3M undercoating products, providing matching appearance on many original equipment auto bodies and increasing customer satisfaction with the final appearance of the repaired vehicle.