Thumb spica splint is a convenient device designed to immobilize the thumb in the abduction position.It supports the CMC joint and immobilizes the MCP joint of the thumb without inhibiting hand movement. It is available in universal size. It helps in DeQuervain's syndrome,it reduces pain and inflammation associated with cumulative trauma injuries, post cast healing and fracture or suspected fracture of the scaphoid bone in the wrist and soft tissue injuries of the thumb and the wrist.It is ideal for arthritis, skier's thumb and game-keeper's thumb and gives prophylactic protection during certain sports and activities. It is made out of flexible breathable three layered fabric with sandwiched PU foam contoured to provide close fitting over the thumb. Its removable malleable radial splint supports the thumb in abduction and immobilizes the Carpo metacarpo and metacarpal joints of the thumb.Velcro closures ensure a quick and easy application and removal of the product and close contoured fitting of the splint around the thumb.Discontinue use and seek guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation ,impaired blood flow, if pain increases or persists. Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness. Keep it out of reach of children. It is recommended to close hook loop fasteners before washing, hand wash with mild detergent and water below 30°C without wringing. Dry in Shade on a Flat Surface. Do not Iron , dry clean and bleach.
- Provides excellent & customized immobilization with the help of strong,removable & malleable splint.
- Ergonomic design allows full hand & finger movement with sleek & trnendy looks.
- Breathable and three layered fabric provides excellent comfort to the user.
- Easy to use, good aesthetics, Light weight,durable and long functional life.
- For correct size please measure circumference evenly around wrist joint and refer corresponding size in size chart.
- Kindly consult with doctor before use this product
- Non returnable