- Reduce the discomfort of sudden rib cage expansion from deep breaths, Cough or sneezing during recovery.
- Belt for- Rib fracture, Rib dislocations, stabilization of sternum fractures and Post cardio thoracic surgery care, broken rib and cracked rib
- Extra porous,Controlled compression
- With splinting pad,No buckling or rolling over
- Kindly consult with your Doctor before use this product
- Non returnable
Tynor Rib Belt is applied to the thoracic and upper abdominal region to compress and bind the rib cage during rib fractures and postoperative care while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing. It helps in stabilization of fractures of the sternum. Additional Ethafoam pad is used to offer a strong localized grip at the fracture site, improves immobilization and healing. Hook loop closure ensure proper snug fitting of the belt around thorax, good immobilization, easy application and removal. Extra porous material ensures good ventilation and patient comfort. Lightweight and thin construction does not peep through the clothes and improves patient compliance. Use this product under the guidance of a qualified doctor. Available in six sizes small, medium, large, XL and XXL.