Tynor Cool Pack is a convenient device to provide cold compress. Cold compress helps in reduction of inflammation, which protects by slowing the metabolic rate around the injured tissue, reduce oedema and bleeding. Cold compress lowers fever, can be used after an acute injury or surgical procedure. It can also be used to treat ocular allergies, ocular itching and to reduce swelling around the eyes.
- LONG & SOOTHING RELIEF: Generously sized, the flexible cold pack provides upto 20 minutes of cool / ice therapy for targeted pain relief. Relaxes and soothes sore muscles and helps to relieve acute and chronic pain, arthritis, inflammation, swelling, scratches, sprains and strains. Additionally, the gel cool ice pack reduces pain and swelling during the recovery post or pre-surgery. The cold pack is sized to provide adequate coverage for the back, hip, abdomen and thigh.
- FLEXIBLE COLD PACK THERAPY: The gel ice pack remains flexible when frozen to easily contour to the body to provide targeted cold therapy relief.
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE: Soft, yet durable, the contoured ice pack is constructed with a strong vinyl that is tear and split resistant. Each seam is sealed to prevent leaks for extensive reusability.
- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Safe for everyone, the gel cold pack is constructed with soft, latex-free vinyl that is filled with a non-toxic silica gel which remains flexible when frozen. It is recommended that a hand towel or layer of clothing rest between the skin and the cold pack as a protective barrier.
- GEL ICE PACK BY TYNOR - Providing cool relief from swelling, muscle aches and pains, injury or surgery, the Tynor gel ice pack contours to the body for targeted relief. The reusable medical ice pack is filled with a non toxic gel that remains flexible when frozen, supplying upto 20 minutes of cold therapy.
- Kindly consult with doctor before use this product
- Non returnable