Tynor Bunion splint is designed to correct the Hallux Valgus deformity of the big toe. On wearing, the toe is stretched in an overcorrected position, leading to elongation of soft tissues around the big toe, the mal-positioning is corrected over time. The device can also be worn as post - operative aid after bunion surgery to stabilize the corrected alignment. Dynamic hinge action keeps the foot flexible, so can be worn during walking. It is good, both as a day or night splint.
- It helps in removing bunion and mal-position in toe.
- 3D cushioned pad provides high coefficient of cushioning for enhanced comfort.
- For daily use day or night.
- Easy to use and maintain, light weight, long functional life and durable.
- Can be easily & comfortably worn inside shoes. One Size fits all.
- Kindly consult with your Doctor before use this product
- Non Returnable