CPU Cooler FAN
- Uncontrolled heat generated by electronic devices will not only decrease the performance of any system, but will ultimately lead to complete system failure.
- In order to prevent this catastrophe from occurring, it is imperative that your equipment be designed with an efficient cooling system in mind.
- This system will not only be crucial to heat dissipation but will also contribute to the stability and long life of the equipment itself.
- This is where a DC fan with a well designed cooling path becomes one of the most important components of any equipment.
- Heat dissipation for the prevention of premature failure is by far the most crucial part of any electronic system design, and a DC fan is one of the best tools available to keep your electronic devices performing at top operational shape.
- DC fan functions best under a low pressure or low system impedance environment.
- With reduced fan speed the noise produced by an axial fan can be kept at a minimum.
- Because of this low level of audible noise, as well as their economical price range, this kind of fan is extensively used in PCs, for both CPU and power supply cooling.
- Supply voltage : 12VDC
- Current : 0.18amp
- Power : 2.40watts
- Air volum : 50.0 CFM
- Speed : 3000RPM
- Noise level : 32.2 db
- Weight : 100grams
- Color : May vary
Note: Buyers should take care of all formalities & import or entry taxes in their state. No shipping to remote places. Please be sure about it before placing the order.
We Also Recommend
Dealsplant Gold Plated Stereo Extension 3.5mm Male to Female AUX Audio Cable (1.5m - 5 feet)
Yashi 2.4Ghz 4D Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
Quantum QHM495LM 25MP Web Camera
Dealsplant 2 Pin Power Cable Cord - Laptop adapter/Camera/Printer/Adapter/Charger -1.8m Philips type Connector